Monday, December 10, 2007

i am duperly bored !
worked 5-10 ytd.
keng off today..
super shag cans?
worked 6days continuously le leh..
if today work also, mus wait til wed then off..
equals work continuously 8days..
will die..
ytd off'ed work at 10plus..
but waited for ahdan until 11 !
that idiot !
make me wait for him everyday ! :X
then bused to bugis to makan..
and last bused home (:
i reached home in 21mins time !
fast ba?
HAHA !
i hate long bus journeys la !
off for this week will be monday, wed and sunday!

there's lots of things i wanna do !
1. buy grey and maybe red skinnies !
2. go shopping at plaza singapura !
3. dye my hair ! RED BROWN :D !
4. visit liangpieng @ her workplace if i can!
5. meet up with shermaine lessy !
6. meet up with ks, lp, stephy and co. !
7. meet up with CRYSTAL POH EN EN !
8. meet up with carol, gina, sharon, liting !
*not in order !
last but not least;
GET MY NEW HANDPHONE SOON !
my phone is gonna songka soon alr !

omgomg !
i like the diamoniates(?) hp straps at my shop !
but its like fking ex? :X
$2.50/$2.90 per letter.
but its damm nice cans?!
buy for me anyone? :X
LOLS !
i still wanna get hp pouch?
my shop got nice ones !
but, its like damm small :X
unless i get w880i..
i think other phones can fit in !
eeeyeeers !
sian diaooos !

for the rest of the week will be working at vivo !
so if anyone visits vivo, ring me up !
come find me :D
and, anyone working at vivo? LOL !
nvm, at least now got idiotic ahdan working at vivo also.
his shop is jus beside beside my shop..
hohos !

siam alr !
BBYES ! (:

*EDITED-
PLUS I WANNA GET THE GUESS WALLET !
purple quited one !
its damm nice can?!
but i think its out of stock alr !
sad ! ):

No comments: